Best of all intentions....

Ah, yes. Best intentions. All projects start off with them. All of us say to ourselves "This time I will see this through".

But, often, and perhaps more often than not, all the good intentions in the world cannot see us through.

But fear not dear reader. As you are seeing this, this proves that I have not forgotten you! I just need to peel myself out from under the mess that I have created for myself.

"What mess is that K'Bob?" You ask?  Simply put, too many projects on the go and not enough time for reading and research. 

And often just never enough energy.

But I am here.  I shall prevail. And hopefully I'll learn to stop making excuses. 

Bear with me messes and all.

May the Dude be with you.

~Brother K'Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Ideas and projects.

Brian Toews Interview with Global News 2004-02-10, Winnipeg Manitoba

Oh yeah, that's a strip