The original comic was done in pen and ink and then coloured with copic markers. I'm actually quite proud of how this one turned out.
I had thought about doing this as a triptych painting but that never came about.
|8 oz Firewater|
6 oz Everclear (the full strength stuff)
6 oz triple sec
6 oz white tequila
3 drops green food coloring
6 drops red food coloring
It's noted that you might have to adjust the food coloring to get it right.
The title of the comic comes from a Klingon take on What do you do With a Drunken Sailor?
What shall we do with the drunken warrior?(3x)
Early in the morning.
1. Put him in a bed with a bunch of tribbles!(3x)
Way, hey, up he rises!(3x)
Early in the morning!
2. Kick him in the head and call him Vulcan!
3. Put him in a photon tube and launch him!
4. Shove a painstick up his rectum!
5. Shave his beard with a rusty betleH!
6. Put him in an airlock with Kirk and Spock!
7. Stuff him in some Feddie Jammies!
Lyrics come from http://www.khemorex-klinzhai.de/culture/lyrics.html.
I had imagined a bunch of Con strips that end up with a 'floor party' where there's no characters visible, just word balloon's coming from the bottom of the panel. I may yet return to that theme.
Over the next few weeks we'll be looking at the Comic con strips before returning to the regular gag strips.
|Hi Neighbor Sam|