LEGO vlog to come on Lobo/Superman Justice League playset

Hey Geeks, CoreyGeek here.

Last night I did some experimenting with vlogging and doing a LEGO build video of the very cool Lobo/Superman Justice League playset.

My awesome wife (WifeGeek?) had bought me the set a couple of weeks ago when we were in the LEGO store. I may have begged and given her the puppy dog eyes.

I honestly never thought I would see an officially licensed Lobo LEGO minifig. Lobo is not what you would call a kid-friendly character. 

But then again I also never thought I would see a Rocket Raccoon minifig either. 

And why was Krypto the superdog thrown in there?

The build was extremely fun and it was educational learning how to do a camera setup for the build. I have some narration to put in and an outro to film. The vlog should be up on the MTG TV Youtube site in the next few days.

If I have one complaint, or maybe two, it's that the Lobo figure doesn't have his signature hook and chain and his back patch says "The Main Man" instead of "Bite Me Fanboy". Of course that's not really appropriate for a kids playset. 

Check back for more on this set and hopefully a few new vlogs and LEGO builds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Ideas and projects.

Brian Toews Interview with Global News 2004-02-10, Winnipeg Manitoba

Oh yeah, that's a strip