The Trials and Tribulations of running a Website

Hey Geeks.

So... remember that Lobo/Superman playset build I was going to post a Vlog on? The one from the last post?

Yeah... about that. Something happened.

Sometimes the learning curve is steep, especially when you're learning a program or two and trying to work around a problem.

My problem was that the microphone I decided to use was a Sony FV300, which I snagged for free, which is a single channel mike and plays only on the left channel. I decided that I would try to extract the audio from Movie Maker and import the audio into Audacity and use it so that the audio would be played through both the left and right channels. The problem is that Movie Maker saves Audio as an MP4A which Audacity doesn't recognize.

After running through several ideas I tried using an online file translator which supposedly would change the file from MP4A to MP3.

After running through however I couldn't find the file. I have no idea where it saved it to.

I seemed to have more than one MP4A of the file on my computer though.

In frustration I deleted all the various copies and went back to extract the audio from the video again only to find out that the audio in the video was gone. Did I mention that I had deleted the audio. So of course I deleted the video only to realize that I could have recovered all of them through the recycle bin. By the time I realized this the recycle bin had gone through its self cleaning.

So I'm going to re-record the spot. I wasn't entirely happy with the video anyway so maybe things worked out well.

The trials and tribulations of running a website.

Ugh.

~CoreyGeek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Ideas and projects.

Oh yeah, that's a strip

MTG... Meet the Geeks? No! Magic the Gathering!