Bang head slowly

Once again I have found myself too many days away from my keyboard and not writing like I should. And I am kinda frustrated with myself.

I've missed a couple of perfect opportunities for blog posts as the San Diego Comic Con just wrapped up and we've had new trailers for Suicide Squad, Doctor Strange, Walking Dead, Justice League and various other properties. I've had opportunities to release links to these on the Meet the Geeks Facebook page and totally failed.

If I was being true to myself I would be all over these news releases.

Le sigh.

So what am I doing with my day off? Cleaning the house and looking up recipes for Matoke. At least the Matoke is geek related. I've been re-reading Transmetropolitan. More on that later. However Matoke is mentioned in the book several times.

See geeks, reading comics can make you a man of the world.

There's no real point to this post. It's just me ranting.

Back to domestic bliss.

Stay tuned true believers.

~Brother K'Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh yeah, that's a strip

Brian Toews Interview with Global News 2004-02-10, Winnipeg Manitoba

New Ideas and projects.