Two Fatboys - Cheap!


As I've said before, Clay and I were the kings of self deprecating humor. If it was inappropriate and aimed at ourselves, we were all over it. 

The Juniors restaurant close to Clay's old place would regularly have their "Fat Boy" burgers on for cheap, often a two-for-one deal. Of course everytime Clay and I would drive past we would comment that we should take our picture in front of the sign. Finally, one day, we were out with Sean and we decided to make this a reality. 

Two fat boys for a mere six dollars! That's probably close to six hundred pounds of meat there dear readers. Cheap at twice that price!

Sadly those days are gone. I think it's closer to ten dollars now if you want two fat boys. That's right. Tell me we're not in a recession. 

The Creative Process above was made by Clay. 

~Brother K'Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Ideas and projects.

Oh yeah, that's a strip

MTG... Meet the Geeks? No! Magic the Gathering!