No taste here....

Sometimes it's just too easy.

Yeah there's sophisticated wit. Clean, sober humor. Family jokes that everyone can enjoy.

How boring.

If you want to find me and my sense of humor, look towards the horizon, past the border of good taste and that's where you'll find me.

The idea for this comic came from a co-worker who in describing my sense of humor would say "Here's the line, and Corey's off somewhere waaayyy over there."

I'd like to tell him he's wrong but I've been making mom jokes about his mom for the last eight or so years. That's a lot of mom jokes. It's hard.

So if you find yourself offended, don't worry, it's all part of the Brother K'Bob experience....

~Brother K'Bob

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Ideas and projects.

Brian Toews Interview with Global News 2004-02-10, Winnipeg Manitoba

Oh yeah, that's a strip